The Pending Tenant Rate Changes screen allows you to print rate change notices, review upcoming changes, and accept or dismiss changes.
Navigate to the Company page in SiteLink Web Edition and click Pending Tenant Rate Changes.
You can use the filters in the top left hand corner and along the right side of this screen to filter the data if you would like.
Upcoming rate changes that you have designated as special cases in your Tenant Rate Optimization settings will be highlighted on this screen to make them easy to review.
Columns to note when deciding whether to accept or dismiss an upcoming rate change:
- % Occupancy: The percent occupancy for this unit size and type.
- Move in: The date the tenant moved in.
- Days in unit: Total days the tenant has been renting the unit.
- Days same: Total days the tenant’s rent has been the same rate.
- Monthly Standard Rate: The Standard Rate for this unit.
- Tenant Rate: The rate the tenant is paying for the unit.
- Permanent Discount: If the tenant is receiving any non-expiring discounts, you will see the discount name in this column.
- Suggested Rate: The rate the tenant is scheduled to begin paying.
- Variance: The difference between the tenant’s schedule rate and the current rate.
- % Variance: The percentage difference between the tenant’s schedule rate and the current rate.
- Effective: The date the Scheduled Rate will be effective.
- Print: If the tenant’s document delivery preference is Print, you will see an X in this column.
- Email: If the tenant’s document delivery preference is Email, you will see an X in this column.
Modify, accept, or dismiss pending rate changes
Schedule Effective Date:Check the box for a tenant that you would like to modify and choose a new effective date if you would like to reschedule a pending rate change.
Accept Pending Rate Changes: Check the boxes for rate changes you would like to accept and click Accept Pending Rate Changes. Increase letters will be sent based on your settings on the Tenant Rate Optimization screen.
Accept Pending Rate Changes & Process Notices: Check the boxes for rate changes you would like to accept and notify immediately and click Accept Pending Rate Changes & Process Notices.
Dismiss Pending Changes: If you would like to dismiss any pending rate changes, check the tenants you would like to cancel and click Dismiss Pending Changes.