Reporting Jobs allow you to schedule a report or a group of reports to run automatically. You can also create and save jobs to run manually as needed. Follow the instructions below to create or edit Reporting Jobs:
|1. Log into SiteLink Corporate Control Center.
|2. From the Site Setup tab, click Report Scheduler.
|3. Click Add to add a new Reporting Job or Edit to make changes to a Reporting Job that has already been set up.
|4. If you are creating a new job, enter a name in the Name field.
5. In order to run the job automatically, select how often you would like the report to run under Run Job Every.
6. Select a Job Start Time. Please keep in mind that this is set as Eastern Time. The actual time you receive the report will depend on the number of reports the server is processing at the time. If you know you need a report by a certain time, we recommend setting the Job Start Time for at least a few hours in advance.
|7. Click Select Sites.
8. Check the boxes for the locations you wish to run the reports for and click Next. Keep in mind, the more locations you include in the job, the longer the job will take to run. Please see our article: Report Scheduler best practices and troubleshooting for best practices when setting up new Reporting Jobs.
|9. Click Select under the Scheduled Reports sections.
10. Check the boxes for the reports you wish to include in the job. You can select up to 5 reports per job. If you have custom reports that have been made available for Report Scheduler, you will see them in the list in addition to our standard reports.
Keep in mind that the more reports you include per job, the longer the job will take to run. Please see our article: Report Scheduler best practices and troubleshooting for best practices.
For each report, select the time Period you would like included in the report and the File Type you would like for the download.
|11. Click OK when you are done making your selections.
|12. Select the users from the Available Distribution Groups section of the screen who would like to be notified by email when a job is complete and click Add. You can add user groups but clicking the + icon.
10. Click OK at the bottom of the screen when you are done to save the Reporting Job.
We recommend reading our article Report Scheduler best practices and troubleshooting for important tips to help your Reporting Jobs run smoothly.