The Gate Access Report shows gate access details including access codes for current and past tenants.
Access the report
|1. In SiteLink Web Edition, click Reports.|
|2. Click Gate Access under Tenants Reports.||
|3. You can select either Current Tenants or All Past and Current tenants to appear on the report. The report will be sorted by tenant name by default. Alternatively, you can sort by a different column. Options that are grayed out are not intended to be used for this report and can’t be selected.||
|4. Once you’ve made your selections, click OK to generate the report.|
- Unit: The tenant’s current unit number.
- Name: The tenants name.
- Current: There will be an X in this column if the tenant is a current tenant.
- Never Lock: There will be an X in this column if the tenant should not ever be locked out.
- Gate Locked: There will be an X in this column if the tenant is currently locked out of the gate. Time Zone: When the tenant has access to the gate.
- Keypad Zone: The Keypad Zone the tenant has access to.
- Gate Code: The tenant’s Gate Code.
- Card Num: The tenant’s gate access card number (if any).
- Primary: There will be an X in this column if the tenant is the primary tenant on the account.