If you have custom reports and you’d like more software users at your company to be able to view them, you can edit your Security Levels to ensure users have the appropriate permission to view them.
To give users permission to view reports:
- Log in to SiteLink Corporate Control Center and open your Security Levels.
- Select a Security Level in the bottom left dropdown menu.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Select the Security Level from the dropdown menu you want to make custom reports available to.
- Check the box next to Custom Reports.
- Click OK to save your changes. Once you've made this change, users with the security level you updated will be able to view custom reports.